Extreme-Ran EP6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO EXTREME-RAN ONLINE EP6 SERVER..24/7 Online.. A Balance Private Server. Server is now Online. Free Skills up to 237(others-DONATES), Weapon and GUNNER ARMOR SET for new character.. Free 2PLAY SERVER Dedicated Server 24/7 Online

Donation Via WesternUnion/LBC/Pera palada/ML

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PIOLO
Admin
Admin
PIOLO

Donation Via WesternUnion/LBC/Pera palada/ML Empty
PostSubject: Donation Via WesternUnion/LBC/Pera palada/ML   Donation Via WesternUnion/LBC/Pera palada/ML EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Donation Via WesternUnion/LBC/Pera palada/ML 23904287Donation Via WesternUnion/LBC/Pera palada/ML Indexlbclogo20091Donation Via WesternUnion/LBC/Pera palada/ML MlrpmllogoDonation Via WesternUnion/LBC/Pera palada/ML Companylogo

Receiver Detail:

Full Name: Allen F. Delid
Address/Location: Gran Plains Subdivision Jaro, Iloilo City
Mobile Number: 09152010720 (msg me here on forums or txt me your donate details if already sent)

STEPS ON HOW TO DONATE

-Fill out the necesarry "Send Money" form, ask agent if you need assistance.
-They will require a valid ID.
-You can pay with cash, a bank debit card or credit card.
-Western Union will charge you a money transfer fee.This fee shall be borne by customers.
-Send the amount of the total shown Philippine Peso (PHP) (ORDER TOTAL)(including shipping and charges).Provide the following "Receiver" information

When donation has been made, please PM/EMAIL or msg ME at FB[name: GM Piolo] these information:
REFFERENCE#:
NAME OF SENDER:
ADDRESS:
AMOUNT DONATED:
DONATE ITEM/SKILL:
IGN:
USERNAME:
Character Name:
Character Type:

As soon as we received the donated amount, your donate items/skills will be processed immediately

Back to top Go down
https://extreme-ran.forumtl.com

Donation Via WesternUnion/LBC/Pera palada/ML
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme-Ran EP6 :: Donations :: Donation Method-
Jump to: